Food-to-go is available to the public; while in-house guests can order for in-room dining.
Cooking is allowed in the residences.
We are open to the following guests who need accommodations under the guidelines provided by the Department of Tourism (DOT):
- Those requiring accommodations for quarantine
- Health care workers located within the same zone
Leisure bookings are still not allowed at this time.
Rooms – In view of the situation and to allow you greater flexibility in making travel plans, we are waiving the cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to arrival for bookings from March up to December 30, 2020.
Meetings and Events – You have the flexibility of moving the date of your event, subject to function room availability. Please contact our Events team to discuss adjustments in the schedule and other details, with consideration to government directives on mass gatherings, social distancing and other related operational concerns.
Please call (632) 7756 9288 or email email@example.com for assistance. If you book(ed) through an online travel agent (Booking.com, Agoda, etc), you will have to cancel through their site and follow their own terms and conditions.
Yes. Please call (632) 7756 9288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you book(ed) through an online travel agent (Booking.com, Agoda, etc.), you will have to refer to their own cancellation policy.
SAFETY & PREVENTION MEASURES
We are strictly enforcing general and preemptive prevention measures to help protect the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. These include, but are not limited to the following:
Entrance and Lobby
• Identity verification and exclusive entry to the hotel of registered guests only (outsiders are not permitted in)
• Footwear and luggage disinfection
• Daily mandatory temperature checks for guests prior to entry
• Hand sanitizer in no-touch dispensers at the main entrance
• Comprehensive environmental sanitation and hourly disinfection of high-risk surfaces and touchpoints using hospital-grade products
• Protective transparent divider at the counter between the guest and staff
• Travel history checklist required to be filled up by all guests prior to check-in
• Hand sanitizer in no-touch dispensers
• Social distancing as guests wait their turn for assistance
• Markers for social distancing, passengers limited to four persons
• Hand sanitizer in no-touch dispensers outside the elevators
• Tissue for use in pressing the guest floor button and waste bin for disposing
• Room occupants are limited to two, with space between two beds following government guidelines
• Cleaning of guestroom follows a pre-set schedule (not daily)
• Staff servicing the room (i.e. for cleaning, equipment/facilities check upon guest’s request), may only do so in the absence of the occupant
• Use of protective essentials by any staff with tasks on the floor
• Daily mandatory temperature checks prior to entry
• Use of face mask/protective shield and gloves by front-liners
• Social distancing in their workstations
• Frequent training about Covid-19 and updates with health professionals as facilitator
• Signages in back-of-the-house areas and constant reminders about preventive measures
SEDA EDGE GUEST LOYALTY PROGRAM
Yes, we have extended the validity of all e-vouchers that expired from March 1 onwards, to September 30, 2021.
Yes, in consideration of the circumstances, all members whose status was supposed to become Inactive will enjoy an extension of the expiration date. You now have until September 30, 2021 to book and keep your membership active.
Yes, you may keep enjoying the perks of Premier membership up to September 30, 2021. While this should require an annual minimum accumulated stay of 15 room nights for the level to be retained, the automatic revert to Classic for not meeting this requisite will temporarily not be applied.
SERVING THE COMMUNITY
Seda Hotels has always recognized the importance of corporate social responsibility. It gave its full support to Ayala Land’s Pay It Forward fund-raising campaign which provided supplies and equipment to Covid-19 referral hospitals, as well as daily essentials to families affected by the quarantine; and through other cooperative efforts and individual hotel donations, contributed in kind to various front-liners, including health care workers and law enforcers.
Our people are our greatest asset and we have ensured that they are taken care of throughout this trying time. We are also fortunate to be under the umbrella of Ayala Corporation, whose unparalleled leadership, generosity and concern for its employees have inspired us to continually step up to the challenge and do our best at fulfilling our responsibility to those who work with us under any circumstances.